Thursday, April 28, 2022

Jessica Madorran Patreon


These are the 16 different sticker designs that have designed for my patrons on my Patreon so far! Each month my patrons vote on the theme of each design and choose from 2 different design options I create from said chosen theme to be made into their monthly sticker reward. 

Patreon support not only gives you the chance to receive rewards but also gives you a chance to see a behind the scene look of my process in creating these art pieces as well as see some art that is just for my Patreon only.

The biggest thing overall is your support of my Patreon helps support me as an artist to continue to do what I do. Which is to create new art! In this day and age it can be tough to have an art career path and I hope that if you are able you will show your support by joining my Patreon. ☺️


If Patreon is not your thing and you still want to show your support my Etsy has all my art books, art prints, and stickers available for purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment