Friday, October 1, 2021

October 2021 Patreon Schedule


October 2021 Patreon Schedule 

It’s all about twisted fairy tales on my Patreon moving forward. Which if y’all have been following my art for awhile it’s a theme I embrace 😉. Voting is going on now on my Patreon if you want to join my Moon or Sun Tier Patrons to add your vote for this month’s Twisted Fairy Tale. This month the Moon and Sun Tier are voting between the fairy tales - Sleeping Beauty, The Golden Touch of King (Queen) Midas, or Little Red Riding Hood. Once the winning fairy tale is chosen (only a couple hours left to vote) they’ll choose the “spooky” (because it’s the month of Halloween ;P ) words to make this fairy tale twisted. 🤗 


*the art at the bottom is closeups of some of the art created during my September 2021 Patreon Term*

No comments:

Post a Comment