Thursday, September 22, 2016

Character Design - Swimsuit Pin Up 03

The official last day of summer 2016 swimsuit sketch. So excited to start working on Halloween characters. Cause you know Fall equals Halloween. ;P
Side Note - There is only one more week left to pick up a copy of my art book with a free Zodiac Greeting card. Art Books are available in my Etsy and Storenvy online stores. :)
Starting October 1st both my Etsy and Storenvy store will be closed temporarily. Commissions will also be stopped for the month of October. Commissions will resume again in November. I know Christmas is coming up and I have received a few inquiries in regards for commissions to be completed for the holidays. Please note that all commissions are done in order of when payment is received. Commissions can take up to 4 to 8 weeks to complete depending on my work load. If you are interested in a commission feel free to contact me before the end of this month to get added to the list to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas. :)
Commissions        /        Etsy       /        Storenvy

No comments:

Post a Comment