Friday, August 19, 2016

Tree Guardians

So just an update on the Tree Lady series. It’s no long the Tree Lady series...it became the Tree Guardian series ;). And I had actually planned to just have it be Summer and Fall since in the end the formatting made them look so nice side by side and Spring just would have made it look off. But thanks to my friend’s suggestion I was inspired to do two more that could have Winter and Spring sit side by side as well. They won’t be done anytime soon since I’m still thinking on how to draw Winter’s Tree and I’ve already moved on to my next personal project that has been a long time coming. ;)
Still if you want to pick up a print of either of these Tree Guardians you can find them here. Just know they look really good together. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment