Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Character Design - Not a Mermaid ;P

These last few days have been sooo busy. I’ve been getting ready for CTN (not as an exhibitor...just one of the many that will be wandering around handing my portfolio to anyone that is willing to look ;D). And of course trying to keep up with commissions. 
I did hit an art block. This drawing was meant to be a mermaid and then yeaaa....art block O.O. 
For those waiting for their final commissions or the rough sketches for their approval. I promise you have not been forgotten. Honestly next week no commissions will be going out. So this week I will be trucking through to get as many rough sketches and final designs out as I can. I appreciate everyone waiting on their commissions patience during this process. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment