Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Big idea :)

So i’ve been throwing this idea around in my head for a long while of going fully freelance. Don't get me wrong the dream is still to find a studio job. But at the moment I work at an office job that is far from art related that takes up a huge portion of my time. 
There is only so much time in the day and sadly as a human being I do require sleep most days ;P. 
So the big plan is to try to make a living just doing art while continuing to work on my portfolio for that dream job. That means taking on commissions again, welcoming more freelance job opportunities, and starting an online store. I’ve also been doing some research on opening a Patreon account. :)
I’m just curious would there interest be out there to join my Patreon if I opened one? Is there still an interest in commissions, freelance, an online shop? Let me know! :)  I welcome any opinions or advise anyone may have to offer on my crazy plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment