Saturday, May 17, 2014

Dallas Comic Con 2014

So I forgot to post that I will have a table at Dallas Comic Con this weekend and that I will be selling a few prints of my art + my mini art book. Anyone going to Dallas Comic Con please feel free to stop by my table in Artist Alley and say hi :). I will also be taking commissions at Dallas Comic Con. The commission can be either photoshop requests that will be delivered at a later date or an ink drawing that can be completed at the con. 

The above is a commissioned drawing of NightCrawler from X-men. 



 There two are just drawings I did during my free time at my table (inspiration came from some of the many people dressed up for the convention). One is my version of Joker and the other is my take on Velma from Scooby Doo.  



No comments:

Post a Comment