Sunday, April 6, 2014

Moonlight Rrriot

Earlier this year I had the privilege of submitting a piece of my art to be included in a little book called Moonlight Rrrriot. Moonlight Rrriot is a compilation of different works of illustrations and mini comics from a variety of different artist with the theme of the anime/manga Sailor Moon. I chose to base my illustration on Sailor Jupiter....I luv the colors of her uniform the best. :) The books content was all printed in black and white but I was given permission from the creator to post the colored version I created. 

I believe copies of Moonlight Rrriot will be sold at some more conventions by some of the other participating artist. So I recommend people keep their eyes out for it so they can buy their own copy of the awesome that is Moonlight Rrriot. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment