Saturday, December 23, 2017

Character Design - Medusa

I just found out my entry for ECCC’s Monsters & Dames book was accepted. :D
I’m very happy that my work will once again get the chance to be included in a book that features so many amazing artists. I’m also very happy that the proceeds from these books will go toward the Seattle Children’s Hospital Foundation. 
I’ll be tabling at ECCC 2018 so if you happen to be there and pick up a copy of the Monsters & Dames book feel free to stop by my table for me to sign the page with my art (I found out this past ECCC2017 apparently this is a thing that a lot of people that get the book do....it adds another extra special touch to the books and it becomes like a scavenger hunt for the people buying the books to find the artists that goes with each page of art ;D )

No comments:

Post a Comment